Virtualab Protocols (Chang Bioscience)
1. Select a Slide-A-Lyzer dialysis cassette with an appropriate
molecular weight cutoff.
2. Inject sample into the Slide-A-Lyzer dialysis cassette using
a syringe and a 18-gauge needle. Remove trapped air use the same syringe and needle.
3. Dialysis in at least 100X volume of the buffer the sample will be exchanged into.
Stir slowly with a magnetic bar. Cool the buffer before hand and dialysis at 4 °C if the sample is temperature
4. Change the buffer every 2-4 hours for at least 3 times.
5. Carefully remove the sample out of the cassette with a clean
syringe and needle.