1. Label counting vials with wipe test locations.
2. Use a cotton swab, glass fiber filter or Waterman paper,
wipe an area of ~100 cm2.
You may moisten the material used for wipe test.
3. Place the wipe to counting vials, add appropriate amount of scintillation
cocktail. Also prepare a vial with a clean swab/filter as a control.
4. Count the radioactivity using a liquid scintillation counter.
5. If wipe test for an area is two times higher than the background (control),
clean the area and repeat the wipe test for the area.