1. Collect eggs using a hard agar plate.
2. Transfer eggs to a cheese cloth or filter paper socked in
50%-100% household bleach. Chorions will be dissolved within 3-5 minutes.
3. Wash eggs several times with water and transfer the eggs with a brush
to a small piece of filter paper.
4. Wet the paper with water and place the filter paper with eggs on the
surface of the medium in a fresh vial.
5. Place a strip of filter paper along the wall of the vial. Wet the
paper with water to maintain high humidity in the vial until the eggs hatch.