ELISA plate with
enhanced protein-binding should be used.
1. Dilute the protein to be bound to the ELISA plate (e.g., IgG antibody)
in PBS to the concentration of 2-10 µg/ml.
2. Add 100 µl to each well of the 96-well ELISA plate. Shake to cover all wells.
3. Cover the plate and incubate for 1 hour at 37 °C, 2 hour at room temperature, or overnight at 4°C.
4. Wash with 200 µl PBS/0.05% Tween-20 per well. Repeat 3 times. Discard the washing buffer by tapping against paper towel.
5. Plates can be stored in 200 µl PBS/0.05% Tween-20 at 4 °C. Don't let the plate dry up.